Fantastic Friday....Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 5/3/12 9:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA

GM PA:

Actually it's raining, cloudy, gloomy, tons of homework, and not fantastic - imagination right???

Off to work till 4ish, then home to be chained to the computer to complete more homework that has been assigned through May 14th.  Graduation is May 12th, the last class ends on the 14th.  What a pain, instructor is an arrogant egotist - keeps adding papers and assignments daily.  Writing a letter to send to the university president.  I understand this is a master's program - to keep adding papers and assignments in addition to what was outlined in the syllabus is abuse.  He did say the first evening in class "the only thing that stands between you and your diploma is me and ethics"

The house is the house, still have all our stuff out in the shed, not looking like it's coming into the house anytime soon.  Things are coming together, I want a house that I can walk into and see our stuff back in the house!  My clothes out of the shed and back into the house, I don't even remember what was put out there for that supposidly 5 month period.  Just want to pull the covers up over my head and pretend it's not like this....

Hope you all have a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

jastypes
on 5/3/12 11:41 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning.  Keep on keepin' on, Ida! 

Yesterday was less than perfect, but I still worked toward my goal way! 

Today's Plan:

1 - 2 small sausage links, 1 egg, 1/2 mini bagel
2 - banana
3 - 2.5 oz chicken on burger roll with salad
4 - apple and cheese
5 - two tacos
6 - SF pudding

I have an OA meeting tonight.  I'm supposed to lead, but I'm thinking my abstinence isn't "clean" enough, so I may ask someone else to do it for me this month.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

bvohl
on 5/4/12 3:26 am
 GM Ida and PA!

It is an ok Friday... I took a sick day because my back and neck are in a lot of pain! I have been standing for multiple hours and days because of testing. I am going to the chiropractor to be adjusted and to get a note so I am excused from standing all the time. My body cannot take it. I have been sitting with ice and the moist heating pad for most of the morning. 

Looking forward to some relief....

Have a great day!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 5/4/12 7:45 am - Philadelphia, PA
hope you feel better!!!

IdaMae

bvohl
on 5/4/12 8:36 am
 Thanks Ida!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 5/4/12 9:50 am - Perry, MI
 Good Evening Ida and PA,
I spent today driving to Pittsburgh.  I am en route to Michigan, to meet my new grandson, Franklin Michael.  He was born Thursday, weighing 8 pounds 5 ounces, and was 21 incehs long.  I am so psyched.

My drive was okay, except for the torrential downpour around the Breezewood exit of the turnpike, while the road narrowed to one lane.  The traffic came to a complete standstill, and then a slow crawl, making rush hour in the Philly area look like the Indy 500.

I dropped Utley off at my son's, in Pittsburgh, and had dinner there.  I could not stay long, because my son and his girlfriend smoke.  Even though they did not smoke while I was there, the residual odor started bothering my asthma.

I want to take a swim, but am wiped out.  I'll try to in the morning, before I hit the road.

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 5/5/12 11:25 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Safe travels!

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA